The city leaders of Williamsburg, Virginia had a problem. Their government data platform couldn’t tie critical initiatives to specific KPIs, which meant they couldn't see how their efforts impacted resident satisfaction.
mySidewalk gave them the transparency they needed. Now any citizen or council member can see exactly what the city is working on, and why it matters.
Their mySidewalk City Performance dashboard visualizes which efforts are moving the needle and how residents feel about each piece of the puzzle.
Williamsburg mySidewalk Success
- 360 view of key initiatives and how they influence resident satisfaction
- One-stop-shop for information, stakeholders can quickly find answers to any question
- Critical insights into City KPIs such as successes and areas for growth
- No longer need to hunt down department heads for information or project updates
- Access to local data they didn’t know they had, as well as state and federal datasets
"What would I say to someone who was on the fence about mySidewalk? I'd tell them that the insights this platform provides are invaluable. It will give you data you didn’t even know you had. mySidewalk has been a true partner. They’ve helped us convey the value of our work, and give meaning and context to our data. mySidewalk is just as invested in city management as any of the public servants I know."
Mark Barham Information Technology Director at the City of Williamsburg