Before using mySidewalk, the Broward Metropolitan Planning Organization knew their efforts were paying off, they could see the trends in the data, but they struggled to quantify their ROI to their board and community.
The information on its own was dry. It wasn’t visual or easy to understand, which was critical because stakeholders couldn’t see how funding was directly impacting the success of their initiatives.
mySidewalk helped them tell a more powerful story that captured and engaged their stakeholders. That same data has been transformed into a dashboard that makes people stop and say, "wow."
Broward’s mySidewalk Success
- Transformed stale reports into a dashboard that impresses stakeholders
- Data + storytelling shows how funding impacts the success of key initiatives
- The value of the team’s work is showcased in a visual and effective way
- Managers no longer spend 3-4 hours a week creating reports
- Increased transparency and department consensus
"The MPO has been very pleased with its purchase of mySidewalk. Using this tool helps us create better transparency, increase stakeholder buy-in, and saves us several hours a week."
Paul Flavien The Data Services Manager for the Broward MPO